- The Love Course at Barefoot Resort is a traditional course with a Lowcountry character.
- The course features wide landing areas and run-up approaches to most greens.
- The diversity of the land enables some holes to be more open and employ a “Links” strategy layout.These holes feature cross-bunkers and waste areas, designed to allow players of different skill levels to take alternate routes to achieve the same score. Other holes focus on accuracy, with holes winding their way through woodlands and wetlands.
- The Love Course includes as much of the existing land features as possible, including areas of archaeological and historical interest.
- The course plays as a “core course,” meaning that only 25% of the holes will have adjacent housing.
- The Love Course challenges the good player, yet provide playability and enjoyment for the average player.
- The Love Course is a Par 72, approximately 7,200 yards long.
- Tees and Fairways consist of GN-1, which is a hybrid turf developed by Greg Norman Turf.
- The approach areas consist of Tiff Sport grass.
- Greens surfaces are A-1 Bentgrass
- The rough areas are 419 Bermuda.
The course sits between the Dye Course and the Love Course. It has been strategically designed to incorporate the extensive tree cover and landscaping, along with many lakes.
Native and formal bunkers have been handcrafted and placed for visual and strategic effect. The natural elevation changes add a sense of drama and excitement to the golfing round.
The front nine weaves it’s way across a series of wetlands and pine forests. The holes are side by side, affording picturesque views of natural sand areas, “pine barrens”, bunkers and native grasses.
Water features can be seen on 15 holes, yet many lakes are in out of play areas to ensure playability.
The Fazio Course is a Par 72, approximately 6,900 yards long. The course has five sets of tees to give players of all skill levels the opportunity to play a course of championship caliber and still have the right balance of fun and challenge.
More than 30 acres of native grasses has been planted.
Tees and Fairways consist of GN-1, which is a hybrid turf developed by Greg Norman Turf.
The approach areas consist of Tiff Sport grass.
Greens surfaces are Champion UltraDwarf Bermuda.
The rough areas are 419 Bermuda.